Intellectual Property Statement
1.The intellectual property rights of Web boletabogados.com, including all text, layout and photos, as well as trademarks and logos are owned by Rafael Alonso Fernandez Bolet, which has the exercise of the rights of exploitation of them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The burden and the use of copyrighted material made available by Rafael Alonso Fernandez tickets through its website, can be exploited by users on an exclusively private, if this happens within the framework of applicable laws and these conditions business. However, users may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or convey in another data format or electronically or otherwise use or otherwise
2. It allows viewing, printing and download parts of the site's content only and exclusively if the following conditions:
1) That is consistent with the purposes of the Web
2) What is done with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Is expressly prohibited commercial use or distribution, public communication, or treated.
3) None of the contents in this website are modified in any way.
4) No graphics, icons or images on this website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5) This website is governed by Spanish law and is protected by national and international legislation on intellectual property. Unauthorized use of the information contained in this page, resale, and any breach of intellectual property rights or industrial Rafael Alonso Fernandez Bolet, give rise to the legally established responsibilities.